Erin Grey has more than 20 years of legal experience handling a full array of family law issues. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist with the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Family law is complex and constantly changing. As a Certified Specialist, Erin is committed through certification to maintaining the highest level of experience and proficiency in family law.
Furthermore, Erin is dedicated to helping clients through honest, passionate and results-driven representation. She provides personal attention through every stage of her client’s cases. She strives to find out-of-court solutions. However, if litigation becomes the only path forward, her clients can trust that she will be in their corner every step of the way.
Erin has experience in handling all areas of Family Law including:
• Negotiating and mediating the difficult and emotional issues relating to legal separation, dissolution of marriage and child custody.
• Effectively dealing with the complex legal issues involving community property laws, identifying tax issues which may affect the distribution of marital property and the payment of child, spousal or family support.
• Handling matters relating to modification of child custody and support.
• Protecting clients who need restraining orders for domestic violence.
• Offering a collaborative process enabling clients to resolve their issues without court intervention when appropriate.
• Protecting clients from financial and physical abuse.
Education & Certificates
- Southwestern Law School
Admitted to Practice