Teri Pham is a Shareholder with the firm specializing in complex civil litigation, including business litigation, employment litigation, intellectual property litigation, entertainment litigation, bankruptcy litigation and real estate disputes. Teri handles all aspects of litigation from pre-dispute resolution, to mediation, arbitration, trial and appeals.
Teri received her bachelor’s degree in Social Ecology with a specialization in Criminology, Law and Society, and a minor from the Graduate School of Management from the University of California, Irvine in 1994. She received her law degree (J.D.) from the UCLA School of Law in 1997. Teri began her career with the Beverly Hills law firm of Reuben & Novicoff. Prior to joining the firm, she was a Partner in the law firms of Liner Grode Stein Yankelevitz Sunshine Regenstreif & Taylor LLP and LKP Global LLP.
She is co-author of “Conflicts, Conflicts,” published in the California Lawyer Magazine, August 2002 issue. She has also been engaged as a speaker on a variety of practice issues and litigation topics at a number of events, including the annual conference of the International Bar Association and the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association Regional Conference, as well as community seminars with the Small Business Development Community, the UCLA Anderson School of Business and the UC Irvine School of Law.
While at UCLA, Teri served on the associated student body board for the law school and as a graduate student representative to ASUCLA. Teri also served as an Associate Justice for the Moot Court Honors Program, and continues to participate in events with the law school, including the annual Law Firm Challenge, as well as the broader UCLA Alumni program.
Teri is a past President and founding member of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County, and presently serves on its Advisory Board. She is also a past President of the statewide Asian/Pacific Bar of California. She has served on the Los Angeles County Bench and Bar Committee and the California State Bar Committee on Administration of Justice, which reviews, comments upon, and proposes changes to rules and legislation governing civil procedure in the State of California. She is also a past member of the Board of Governors of the National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys, and served as Co-Chair of the organization’s annual conference in Las Vegas in 2013.
Teri has been dedicated to providing service to the community throughout her career. She has served on the Board of Directors of East West Players, the premiere Asian Pacific American theater company in the U.S., and is an Executive Committee member for the Asian Pacific American Friends of the Theater, which is dedicated to the development of Asian Pacific American theater artists. She has volunteered her services with the Public Law Center, the Asian Pacific American Legal Center, and has served as a Bankruptcy Fellow at Bet Tzedek Legal Services in Los Angeles. She continues to provide interpretation and other legal services to indigent persons on a pro bono basis. She is an Advisory Board Member for the Asian Pacific American UCLA Alumni Association, and also mentors law students for the UCLA, USC, and Loyola Asian Pacific Islander Law Student Associations.
Teri is admitted to the State Bar of California and all United States District Courts in California, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Teri is fluent in Vietnamese and has been featured on a number of Vietnamese radio and television programs concerning a variety of legal topics.
Education & Certificates
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 1997
- University of California, Irvine, B.A. Social Ecology with a specialization in Criminology, Law and Society, and a minor from the Graduate School of Management, 1994
Admitted to Practice
- California, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Asian/Pacific Bar of California, Past-President
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County, Past-President and Advisory Board Member
- Los Angeles County Bench and Bar Committee, Former Committee Member
- California State Bar Committee on Administration of Justice, Former Committee Member
- National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys, Former Board Member
- East West Players, Former Board Member
- Asian Pacific American Friends of the Theater, Advisory Board
- Asian Pacific American UCLA Alumni Association, Advisory Board Member